PCB NG/OK Unloader
The PCB NG/OK Unloader is used for good/bad PCB separation. The PCB’s are collected from upstream machine onto a shuttle conveyor and pushed into designated magazine. Shuttle conveyor moves sideways between upstream machine and magazines.
- Controlled by Omron PLC.
- Easy operation by touch screen.
- Good and bad PCB’s can be separated automatically with magazine rack.
- Multiple pitches selectable.
- Automatic magazine change-over.
- Tower light display for machine status.
- 3 magazines for good PCB’s, 3 magazines for bad PCB’s loading capability.
- SMEMA interface.
- CE certified.