PCB Turn Conveyor L-type
The 90° PCB Turn Conveyor is used for changing the direction of flow of a PCB assembly line. The PCB is transferred onto the built-in belt conveyor which turns either 90° clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Controlled by Omron PLC.
- Easy operation by touch screen.
- By pass mode selectable.
- Width adjustment system by hand crank.
- Sensor protection more safely.
- It’s controlled with motor, rotate smoothly and accurately.
- Tower light display for machine status.
- SMEMA compliant.
- CE certified.