Vaccum Bare Board Loader
The Bare Board Loader is used for automatically loading unpopulated boards at the beginning, or in the middle of a PCB assembly line. A stack of bare boards is placed underneath the belt conveyor. The bare boards are lifted one by one from the stack by vacuum and are gently lowered onto the belt segment ready for the downstream machine.
- Controlled by Omron PLC.
- Easy operation by touch screen.
- Large capacity.
- By pass mode selectable without removing PCB stack.
- Flexible suction design, suction position adjustable.
- Width adjustment system by hand crank.
- Tower light display for machine status.
- SMEMA interface.
- CE certified.